Thursday, February 24, 2011

Toys from the OP Shop......


So, after Hope's extended stay out in the country due to her car (don't ask!!!), I was rewarded with a ziplock bag of curious insanity.

I'm not really sure what to think of it, but it was not the"big bag of mini wrestlers" that was described to me. Still, there was gold inside.....


MVP, Regal, Edge, some dodgy Chinese action fig with legs that don't move, one Mini-Fig helmet, jumping frog & some Xmas thing!

For a dollar, not bad! The best part was the pile of laminated cards of good vibes in the package.

click to enlarge

Ok, so it was a Salvation Army OP Shop..... maybe it is a sign from God?

It was nice to find these cards in my 'little' package of toys, it did put a smile on my face, then I laughed, then rolled on the floor & laughed more.......... It is nice but a dozen joy cards with four little toys is a little overkill!

I want to use these some how, anyone have some ideas.....

3 comments:

  1. I'm not the crafty type.. The inner 4 year old in me says to dismantle the toys and reassemble them into a super dooper hero action figure..All heros should have at least 2 heads... and 3 arms....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a crafty mobile with the action figures hanging from it, and on the same piece of string holding the characters you could put one of those motivating cards such as "Go for it" hanging over the dodgy Chinese action figure. Maybe it's just funny in my head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We now have confirmed info that they are not a creation of the OP Shop in question, but these cards are a donation item.

    more curious.... more insane....?

    ReplyDelete